Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Results Are In

Got all the tests and blood work back from Tuesday's appointment, and all is good. Thankfully, the pain I have been having is totally muscular and nothing serious. Um yeah, it's going to hurt when your liver is shoved up into your rib with a baby butt sitting on it. The only notable thing from the blood work was that my thyroid numbers were going up again (I have hypothyroid, which I have been on medicine for to manage for over a year now).  I should have known considering I could hardly make it home last night from work without falling asleep in the car (and I was driving, which is a bit concerning) and had to take a nap when I did get home. That's always my big sign, when I'm exhausted beyond words and feel the need to nap - something I don't do often. So the doctor is  up'ing my thyroid medicine dosage....hopefully I'll be re-energized for Christmas with the new dosage... and other than that it's business as usual. Tick tock, tick tock.

No comments:

Post a Comment