Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sister's Big Day



I am behind... again... what else is new? I think I mentioned that we attended 3 weddings in September, one of which was my sisters. I thought it was lovely, so lovely that I'm going to share a few of the professional photos with you. The photographer was Happy Confetti Photography.

The maids getting dressed

Ian sees "Emmy" for the first time that day
Dapper lad getting ready. The hat did not last.
Kisses!

Me, Sis, Mom

the McG Clan...on a stroll...
My little family
The ladies 
The gents being silly 


Ian, Eddie, and Todd's sisters going down the aisle





Chalkboard Calligraphy by Pink Ink Paper

John walking mama H down the aisle


The ombre affect...
Crooked Willow Farms in Larkspur, CO
Toddlers don't always follow directions...
he thought the petals needed to be picked/played with up mid-ceremony

Cheers! Happy Couple!

















The detail on the cake was icing molded from the lace on Emily's Bride dress... impressive!
The cake was by Intricate Icing






No comments:

Post a Comment