Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Ian celebrated his first Halloween in style as a Monkey! 

I failed as a mom when I brought Ian to daycare costume-less that morning. What was I thinking?! Of course everyone would be dressed up. A little boy (Mason) in his daycare came running up when I walked in the door with Ian that morning and looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and asked "Um, where is Ian's costume." When I explained that he would wear it later that night...Mason told me to go home and get it right now. So, I did....and as you'll see in the video, the kids loved the lil monkey, but when I shared this with John he told me that Ian was obviously terrified by the kids waving in his face. Ha.



Aren't they all so cute! 

That evening we went over to Krystal and Gretchen's to hand out candy, because we don't get any trick-or-treaters at our house. Literally, we haven't had one in the past 5 years. Though that is about to change... Click here to see a time lapse video of one house in Stapleton on Halloween. They had 1200+ trick-or-treaters, and gave out 28 lbs of candy. Holy crap...that's a lot of kids.  Yeah. Guess we better start saving for Halloween candy now.  John is already working on planning the McG Family Annual Halloween Party.

Monk'ing around with Auntie Em

Auntie K and Baby I

The McG's

Awe! My Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment